Beautiful home just listed in water-privileged Annapolis Roads, 2659 Carrollton Road, Annapolis, Maryland 21403, a home to cherish, featuring:
* Open architecture with great flow
* Living room and dining room with hardwood floors
* Sunlight pouring in through picture window and sliding glass doors
* Back deck
* Landscaped garden
* Custom kitchen with extra-deep marble counters, and built-in breakfast table
* Lower level perfect for in-law suite or office suite
* Move-in condition
Established community of Annapolis Roads offers walking, golf, beach/picnic/playground area overlooking the Severn River.
Buy with peace of mind: well-maintained and pre-inspected!
* The sunlight pouring into the living room.
* The view across the garden to the golf course and the woods beyond.
* The rock steps.
* Watching the birds from your bedroom in the early morning.
* Having people over for dinner in the winter, and eating around the fire.
* Having people over for dinner in the summer, and eating out on the deck.
* The garden with its large variety of trees and flowers, and especially all the daffodils and azaleas in spring.
* The ease of working in the kitchen, and especially the custom kitchen drawers.
* The view from the lower-level “back room” window.
* The book cases in the family room.
* The porch awning.
* The new front walkway and front step.
* The “flow” of the house. It’s great for parties.
* Walking to the overlook and community beach, and gazing across the Bay to the Bay Bridge. Finding horseshoe crabs on the beach. The resident bald eagles.
* Using the community boat racks and ramp, playing on the water, kayaking and canoeing on Lake Ogleton.
P.S. Call me today for all your Annapolis real estate needs.
Carlyn Lowery, Associate Broker, Keller Williams Annapolis : Real Estate Brokerage in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland